Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wake Me Up Before You Bo Bo

BAD. Sorry. The crazy person next to me has started to take over my brain.

You guys, I just realized I have yet to mention to you all my new hobby: stalking Bo Obama a.k.a. Bobama (sorry, T) a.k.a. the most fascinating, wondering, pick-me-upping dog EVER. I am obsessed with him and am convinced that the best way to achieve world peace is to get him and Suri Cruise in a room together. Problems would just meeellllt, you know? Osama Bin Laden would throw up his hands and then give the whole world a hug. (Because O.B.L. is the whole problem, you know? That's what I've heard.)

ANYWAY, look what was brought to my attention today:


Holy F. R and I are officially quitting our jobs to (attempt to) become White House dog walkers.

No comments: