Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jewelry Face

I have apparently missed the boat. It was only today that I heard about Sarah Haskins' video series for Current TV called Target Women. (My friend R sold it to me immediately by calling it Jezebelian.) ANYWAY, it takes down advertising aimed at chicks, and the creator is this v. Comedy Central late-night-style personality who is an alum of both Harvard and the Chicago comedy scene. (*I* wanna be an improv star!) The latest video is about how wonderful it is for men to get their GFs/wives gleaming hunks of fugly jewelry for the halerdaze (that's "holidays" w/ J's Minnesota SLASH Chicago burbs room mom accent). Please watch.


2 comments:

paige e. sweet said...

did you know that i teach with sarah haskins's mom, katie? katie haskins is the sixth grade history teacher.

fyi.

E said...

i knew nothing of the sort. that's amazing.