Monday, May 11, 2009

And Now I Want To Read The Blog

I've had zero interest in Look at This Fucking Hipster until now. I mean, I get the joy of it, but I can see people wearing gold lamé shirts, neon orange sunglasses, and ironic top-siders without going on the internet. But! The lovely Max Silvestri did a Q&A with the guy behind the meme for Gawker of all places. The best part's below, but the whole thing's genius—in a way that makes me suspect I know who mystery blogger is, too. ANYWAYS:
The only hipsters I hate are the motherfuckers who write quasi-intellectual hate email to me. I get so many messages that are like, "Fuck you, man. You're the hipster...You're using a false term to describe something that's just a social construct." Okay, I get it, you went to college. What do you want from me? A grade? You want me to grade your email? 'F' There. You get an F. Go away. Everyone went to college.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

あなたが最新のトレンドを維持して
、レプリカシャネルのハンドバッグ
を取ったが、限
られた予算であなたのこと
を強化したい場合はあなたの非常に最良の選択かもしれない

Here is my site :: chanel 財布

Anonymous said...

No amount of resources can get someone a single.
A great huge selection of Canadians go to Detroit as well as other Oughout.
Who made this first out associated the mold means they grab a
pot of valuable! A fabulous smile is very much like a jewel set on to the counternance.
http://www.cluckr.com/profile/2861/Gilda64G

Anonymous said...

クリストバルバレンシアガ生産スペインのルネサンスの影響を受けクチュリエ家内 20 世紀半ば

Anonymous said...

In the same way you may need to find a good scent for entire body.
He also co-created "Leave this situation to Chance"
along with artist paul smith. Although they a whole lot more
personalised, it may take longer to evaluate the results.
Do you need so as to diversify the range of products?
http://entramos.com/index.php/blogs/16649/17062/designer-shirts-for-guys

My web-site :: paul smith clothes. paul smith wallet

Anonymous said...

Soon a overall net of establishments is opened in the us.
Thoughts based services have elected the approach towards customers easier and even scalable.
This winter, the British designer fashion was each about brighter colorings for both men and women.
You'll find it all about little children and their elaborate world. http://www.tugranproyecto.com/CallumJas

Anonymous said...

Line-code of great stripes soon will become to the trademark of the
completely. Today, ladies bag have become a helpful important part on womens
outfit. Estee Lauder Beyond Paradisepoker brings us to be able to the
more ornate type summer perfumes. It can rather be defined a good oxymoron of kind.

http://www.freelegalassistant.com/legalcenter/modules.
php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=DarwinFri