Thursday, November 13, 2008

Emma Watson Rocks My World

I'm endlessly jealous of people younger than me who have impeccable fashion sense. I mean, you can't tie your own shoes, but you can throw it down in Balenciaga? I'M SORRY. Emma Watson (of Harry Pawta fame) is one such person. She's 18 now, which makes her technically a grown-up, and she's fully evolved beyond the too-fashiony phase of her life (which, in her case, included lots of feathers, some red lipstick, and a flapper dress here and there). At that age, most girls are just discovering the full glory of a slutty halter top and "going-out" pants. Ugh. ANYWAY, a look at E.W.'s prowess over the past two months:

September 2008


Top from Jezebel, bottom from Go Fug Yourself.


October 2008


Top from Go Fug Yourself, bottom from Jezebel.


GREAT. Now I want a tuxedo jacket.