Friday, October 3, 2008

It Was This or Sexy Infant...

It's October! Halloween times! To be clear, this is very important to me. I prefer dressing up as celebrities, especially pretty, classier ones. I have done Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly (um, yah, that was a baaaaaad martini night) and Angelina with all the babies. Like, Dora the Explorer doll got a Maddox 'do. As I said, I'm f-ing serious about this.

So when I determined this year's getup about, oh, six months ago, I went with someone I actually resemble: Suri Cruise. And, come on, who's chicer than that toddler? For serious. I want to be as put together as her when I grow up.

The issue, then, was what outfit to wear. Because it is really necessary to really embrace the role. Y and I decided that the black 'n white polka-dot dress is definitely the most iconic:

More of that bizness here
It took some looking, but I scored my own big-girl-sized version (!!!):

Actually, that's almost exactly how I'll look in it. That mannequin and I have the same skin color. But I have a head. Bonus: This means I get to carry a BOTTLE. F yeah.

2 comments:

Claire said...

YES!!!!!! best news all week.
perfect these poses, you know theyre my fave:
http://www.mollygood.com/wp/docs/2008/08/creepysuri1.jpg
http://www.mollygood.com/wp/docs/2008/08/creepysuri4.jpg
http://www.mollygood.com/wp/docs/2008/08/creepysuri3.jpg

wannabe said...

awww...too bad we won't be together. I could have been Meg Ryan's kid from China or one of Angelina's brood.